Sunday, October 8, 2017

Medical Field Fashion- You don't have to be boring or frumpy Nurse Betty!

Having worked in the medical field in various positions from front office reception, to medical assistant, Surgical Tech, Orthopedic Tech and Billing- I can confirm that looking your best at work is very important as you see 100s of patients and they are relying on you for their lives at times.

 I have always loved wearing scrubs, lab coats and nurses shoes. I loved shopping for them, wearing new ones and getting feedback from my coworkers, and compliment from people outside the medical field!

 Here are a few of my favorites!

 Koi women's Scrub Set I love love loooove these scrubs!! They are made of super nice material and thick- not cheaply put together. They look Amazing on you too- super nice fit in all the right places (booty and waist) They are really comfy too- very soft high quality material- they will fit you nicely. I really like the black ones with the pink or tan trim I had them both- wore them all the time! If you try a pair- you are gonna fall in love with these scrubs, I'm telling you!! THE BEST in THE BIZ!!! Baby Phat Scrubs- 2nd place! A co-worker turned me on to these super cute fitted scrubs, and I have to say, they are a head turner! I got soooo many compliments on these, even the drug reps and sales equipment reps had they heads turnin' Haaaayyyyyyyy!!! Halloween and Fall Scrub sets: Christmas Time!!! http://cryptocurrencyinstitute.org/go.php?offer=eviedee02&pid=3 FREE MONTHLY WEBSITES TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. http://b02244-9q2u3ar86xki93n9v0i.hop.clickbank.net/ http://bit.ly/2A5vmjr TokenPay Signup Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment