Saturday, September 16, 2017

World's Most Full Coverage Foundation | Dermacol Review on In...

I got this as a free sample OF DERMACOL to try out, and I have to say my results are pretty AMAZING. I have been using this for over a month now and couldn't been happier. The application of the makeup goes on smooth, lasts all day and doesn't break out my skin like most makeup. I put makeup on everyday, so I need something that fits my on the go with limited time lifestyle. This really did fit the bill, it lasted all day without so much of a touchup and it doesn't stick out in terms of different coloration on my skin. It blended really well with my existing color so I didn't feel like I had to paint my whole face and neck just to get a good blend. Plus, it doesn't have that thick, pasted on, can't move your face feel. No one even noticed I was wearing any makeup. I did however get compliments for how well my skin glowed and looked so healthy, which I never get as I was have some type of blemish popping on my face. I absolutely love this foundation! It goes on smoothly and isn't greasy at all. It provides a medium to full coverage and is definitely silky. It doesn't have an odd smell like some naturally based products have and a little goes a long way. I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't given me any concerns. I will not only recommend this to others, but I will definitely be purchasing it again.   


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment